Onlive client, working, mouse issue

As of WINE 1.3.19 the Onlive client connects and runs nicely.
I'm using Ubuntu 11.04, and no firewall software to let it connect.

The only problem mouse input (DirectInput I guess) does not work while controlling a player in any games I've tried.  It work fine in the Onlive interface and even during in-game menu systems.

Any suggestions for an override on this?
I'm not experienced with WINE at all, Crossover and now using it to try and get Onlive working so I can stop rebooting are my only two cases of exposure so far.