Re: Winetricks did not load

Pulled winetricks off Dan's site, and had to force an update to 3.1.17 (something about the GPG signature being invalid).  I'm glad this is on a test partition, since if I was any other group I wouldn't do a security violation like this.

Hope this gets straightened out soon, because the crash to desktop frequency of SC4 is higher now.  wine really doesn't like this program, and I can't see why.