Re: uninstall freetype

On 4/9/11 12:44 AM, perko wrote:
when making wine i installed freetype as per the instructions that came with the package.
this installed the freetype files in my home folder (my fault) and wine still cant find them as they are 64 bit.
i now know what i need to do to create them in 32 bit
(env CC="gcc -arch i386 " ./configure )
but i don't knnow how to uninstall freetype so i can reinstall using the new command and in a different folder.
any info for this noob would be great

In the Freetype directory try using make uninstall?

I usually tell freetype to use a different directory when configuring using the --prefix=<path to install location> when building Wine for MacOSX using various scripts that are available (Fink and MacPorts does it that way as well.)

James McKenzie