Re: Neverwinter Nights suddenly not working

On 3/3/11 10:11 AM, David Shaw wrote:
I've had NWN running on this PC just fine, but all of a sudden, it fails to run, giving me the infamous 'encountered a serious problem' dialog.

System is Ubuntu 10.04, wine 1.3.14, nVidia Corporation C67 [GeForce 7000M / nForce 610M] (rev a2).

Full terminal output at http://pastebin.com/WmCEteZK
Two things:

Change directories to where your program was installed before trying to run it.

The second is more serious as it appears that your video drivers were either not installed properly or you did not install the 32 bit extensions for them. Please correct this first.

James McKenzie