Re: The program Dls3_32.exe has enountered a serious problem

On 3/4/11 11:43 AM, mywine wrote:
James McKenzie wrote:
On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 7:43 AM, mywine<wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Hit here,
Here is the output
root@Ubuntu:~# wine --version
wine-1.2.2

Please see the FAQ on how to fix Wine now that you ran it as root and
FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS YOU WERE GIVEN FOR THE LOG FILE.

James McKenzie

Thanks James, I found the solution to change ownership as mentioneb in the FAQ.
cd ~
sudo chown -R $USER:$USER .wine

Can you please let me know where I can find the log files please.....

vitamin answered that question:

http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log.

Remember to change directories to where the program was installed BEFORE trying to run it.

James McKenzie