Re: Opengl Application crashes

James McKenzie wrote:
> That would cause a crash if it happens, sometimes.

OP asked for a simple OpenGL app, which I linked to. Read closer it is not a glxgears! Yes, it will not use all OpenGL features sophisticated program like a CAD or game would.

James, please read entire forum thread, not just one e-mail you replying to. Especially with mailing list interface you should have seen messages that I was replying to.