Re: Wine, Wow Cata and D3D

On 01/23/2011 11:33 PM, mooreted wrote:
The other day I was in the Tol Barad BG and when I got to a massive group of Horde and Alliance fighting I got so lagged I could barely move.

Are you sure it is just your game/system? I have heard that Tol Barad has the same massive lag problem that Wintergrasp did during battles, everyone lags into unplayability in the big battles no matter what OS they are in. I haven't done a TB battle, but others in the house have on Windows gaming systems and they have complained that it is just as bad as WG was for that. Not that this helps, but at least in those fights you may not be alone in Lagdom.