Re: ppc powermac G5 wine to open Cubase.exe

On 1/17/11 7:28 PM, myshowaboutnothing wrote:
I have just bought a powermac G5 to expand my recording studio and cannot open my .exe software!

PowerPCs CANNOT run X86 programs. There was an effort to 'make' this happen, but was abandoned a long time ago when Apple embraced Intel processors.

Sadly, there is not much we can do for PowerPC users these days. Darwine has been abandonware for over two years.

James McKenzie