Re: Who was able to run Starcraft 2 with and intel GPU ?

Do other (Linux native or Wine) games work, and do they work well? I did a brief search on your video card and couldn't determine whether there are (decent) drivers available for your GPU at all.

In any case, try running in a terminal and posting the output here. I got a feeling this is a problem with the graphics driver just not being stable, but can't know for sure until some terminal output is posted...