Re: Swiss Manager

On 11/25/10 1:59 PM, DaVince wrote:
And for what? A chess player. I'm surprised dimesio decided to help you at all after that problem, but that's probably because he wants to see Wine improved as much as anyone here.

Chess programs are a great thing to play.

I agree that the log looks incomplete, but it may be complete.

I'll have to find and test this program if a demo/trial is available.

BTW, dimensio is a she (I know who she is in real life.)

James McKenzie