Re: Problem Running App with Wine for Mac, RC Racers Deluxe

On 11/22/10 5:46 PM, neppato wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm really new to all this Wine-stuff and therefore have no idea what I'm actually doing...I have a mac with Snow Leopard and today installed wine (the kronenberg winebottler build).

You are going to have to ask Mike for assistance. The Wine project does not support Winebottler, he does.

James McKenzie