Problem Running App with Wine for Mac, RC Racers Deluxe

Hey guys,

I'm really new to all this Wine-stuff and therefore have no idea what I'm actually doing...I have a mac with Snow Leopard and today installed wine (the kronenberg winebottler build).
I've then somehow managed to install a game called RC Racers Deluxe (http://uk.pc.ign.com/objects/015/015306.html) and tried to play.
I've now encountered the problem that I can hear the sound, but I get a black screen instead of the actual user menu, race selection, etc., what's more is that I can "click" on things (by guessing where the button is) and I can move through the menus, but I can't actually see them, since they are black.
I was wondering whether any of you know what the reason for this could be, how to handle it, solutions, etc.
As I said, I don't know anything about this program at all, and would be really grateful for any kind of help.
If you need more details, do let me know.

Thanks so much,

S.K.