Re: Strange comment on wine output running SimCity 4

Thanks.  Well, Xorg is one of the mysteries that I still have to crack.  It's broken driver for my other machine cost me the price of this one.

Coming onto the Linux scene very late in life after dealing with big mainframes for decades is not a simple procedure.  When I started out, everything was in assembler and you had to write your own drivers for everything except magnetic media.

Actually, that fixme should maybe be changed to a comment ...