Re: msg:install the Windows version of Mono to run .NET executab

On 10/30/10 8:56 PM, lorue wrote:
Hi everybody
I have just installed and test dotnet20 instead mono26 from winetricks.

That error message is not why your program is failing to install. Please generate a full set of log files (http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log) and then post them to a site like pastebin.com and post the URL where we can look at those files here.

Also, a previous comment stated that you thought they may require .NET 3.5. Can you try with .NET 3.0?

Thank you.

James McKenzie