Re: Using WinPcSign Pro with Wine

On 10/30/10 11:31 PM, complete_loser wrote:
I have tried to install my WinPcSign with wine, and it appears to install smoothly except for the usb dongle key.

http://wiki.winehq.org/USB

is a page dedicated to the status of current USB support that is not provided by the Wine project due to either licensing issues or incomplete patches to Wine source code.

James McKenzie