Using WinPcSign Pro with Wine

I have tried to install my WinPcSign with wine, and it appears to install smoothly except for the usb dongle key.

The program is WinPcSign Pro by Signmax
 http://www.signmax.us/

The program has a usb dongle with it. The program must be installed from cd before you plug in the usb dongle. The dongle installs automatically and then its up and running.

Any help would be appreciated. I think this ones gonna be a bitch though. lol