Re: Possible wined3d Issue

On 10/24/10 2:57 PM, Jinseta wrote:
Hello and thank you for reading,

Information:
Base OS: openSUSE 11.3 (64bit)
Hypervisor: Oracle Virtualbox OSE
Virtual OS: Windows XP Pro, SP3 (arch unknown)(fully updated)
Your going to have to ask Oracle about this. We don't support this here, only Wine.

If this is a Wine problem then we need only to know what version of Wine you are using and what video card and drivers you are trying to support.

Also, we do not support Wine on Windows directly either.

James McKenzie