Re: I broke WINE plz help.

mrchaos101 wrote:

> I want to HOSE all of my WINE and all of my PlayOnLinux and start from scratch as Im getting errors now.

PlayOnLinux is not supported here. You'll have to ask on their forum about how to remove it.

For plain Wine, just delete ~/.wine. It's rarely necessary to reinstall Wine itself, but you would do that the same way you installed in in the first place.

To experiment with trying to get an app to work, use a separate wineprefix so you don't mess up your existing apps.