Re: Problems running Braid with Gecko

 On 9/25/10 7:22 PM, F_style wrote:
Can you help me? The only thing I remember of the lap's hardware specs is that it has a Pentium Dual Core and Intel 945 Grpahics.
This may be your problem. Intel graphics and Wine do not get along very well under any version of Linux. Unfortunately, this is a laptop and graphic cards/functionality on them is usually NOT upgradeable.

James McKenzie