Re: Problems running Braid with Gecko

 On 9/25/10 7:22 PM, F_style wrote:
Hi all. First time posting here.
I first did a search around the forums, but didn't find something similar to my problem.

You needed to search the Applications database.

I just read that NO modifications are needed to run Braid under Wine 1.2 and by adding Windows dll files you may have broken the ability to run this game.

Please try again with a new Wine Prefix and report back what happens.

James McKenzie