Re: Baldurs Gate II

Mindrifter wrote:
> It was a platinum game under free to use

free to use where?  I don't think they ever started giving it away... though it is a very old game.  I was wondering if you knew that your download actually worked... have you put it on a Windows machine?  it may be corrupt or who knows what else.

I just am not sure what the error means.. and I have the game and it installs and plays fine in Wine.