Re: Debugging a STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Burzmali wrote:
I am trying to track down the source of some STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION in Restricted Area (http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=8710) and I can find an seh that coincides with the freezes, but I can't figure out what is throwing it.   I've pasted an example below.  Any thoughts on where to go from here?

Not with what you posted here. How about the complete logs on a site like pastebin.com and then the URL here.

James McKenzie