Re: Kings Bounty- Armoured Princess

dj--alex wrote:
I have legal russian version from Katauri

Disc protected by StarForce and cannot be played on Linux

how convert game To Steam ?
You cannot. Steam has to offer this as an available option. If you bought it through a legal source, perhaps you can talk them into taking it back and giving you your rubles back so you can buy it from Steam.

(Friendly advise given here. This is NOT a Wine problem. I know the answer here in the United States: Tough. You did not read the box before buying, you own it.)
they not helped me and give me r\o on forum ^((

As they should.  And this is off topic here as well.

James McKenzie