Re: Paste in File Manager & keyboard issues

taokore wrote:
I just thought of something that should have been obvious in the first place too. The Wine drive is NTFS. Do those rules still apply in Wine and can I bypass them in traditional ways? I'll be trying Tuxera tonight to see for myself, but I still wonder how Wine works as it's drive isn't technically a mounted drive.

Macs are not good at supporting NTFS from MacOSX and supporting all of the file permissions.

Use your $HOME directory for where you place files for use with Wine. Yes, you will have to re-install all of your Windows programs.

BTW, HOW did you get MacOSX to install on an NTFS drive? If you are using Hackintosh, you be on your own....

James McKenzie