World of Warcraft and Catalyst drivers

To the list:

There have been recent complaints about World of Warcraft crashing with ATI (and only ATI) video cards.

I have been monitoring a thread about HL2 crashing as well. The solution was to backlevel the Catalyst drivers to 10.5. I am wondering if this will solve some of the WoW crashes upon startup or login.

Can someone with this combination please try to back level their Catalyst drivers and see if this corrects the problem?

I cannot test this because I am on a Mac and my only PC is not connectible to the Internet.
Thank you.

James McKenzie