Re: [1.2]StarCraft 2 - Very Slow On Good Computer?

stoabrogga wrote:
The 'UseGLSL=disabled' option did not improve the performance on my side. I have the following system:

i7 930 @ 2,8GHz
GeForce 9800 GT
nVidia driver version?
Ubuntu 10.04 64bit
Wine 1.2

Strange thing is, it doesn't matter which graphic settings to use, I get always about 15 fps during missions.
I don't personally own a computer with an nVidia card in it, but results have been chaotic with the different nVidia driver versions and different settings. You might want to try a different driver version and see if you can get the FPS of your game up to 30 or so.

James McKenzie