Re: Strange crashing behavior

anilbv wrote:
Thank you for your reply.  I used MacPorts to get Wine so I'm surprised that I don't have the newest version.  I'm just reading the phrase "Wine 1.2-rc7" from the "About" section of winecfg – is there a difference between this and Wine 1.2?

Not much. Just updates to some translations and a bug fix or two.

Have to look at Fink as well to insure they have the latest/greatest release.

James McKenzie