Re: Dragon Age Origins Awakening

Salim wrote:
hey James thanks for the reply.

I should just mention a few things first i think. I am using crossover games 8.1.4. I have come to wine forums since crossover uses wine and more users seem to play dragon age in wine and might know what is going on or have similar problems. Using crossover, I have compiled a debug file. The debugging options are +relay, +print, +key, +seh, +psdrv, +keyboard, +tid, +font, +X11drv, +thread, +file and +event.

You should use the support forums at CodeWeavers for CrossOver support. They make changes to the Wine base code that cannot be supported here.

James McKenzie