Re: The perils of GMAX

On 07/20/2010 02:30 PM, A Nonny Moose wrote:
So here I am playing catch up with the baby boomers just for fun and something to do.

I keep telling people who think I'm crazy to say that the best technology that we are using today was already invented and used in the '50s and '60s. There is very little invention to find in hardware that is not simply a refinement of pre-existing technology.

The baby boomers are my parent's generation. I'm considered GenX, born April 1st, 1977. Theres at least two recognized generations after me, but who's counting anyway?

	Bryan