Re: TIME_MMTimeStop Timer still active?! on Wolfenstein & Fl

ahso wrote:
Below the developers answer. So I'll try a new install but anyway how about a clearer error description.
-------
invalid. wine does not support windows partition.

install your game in a kinux or mac  partition.

Ok. Wine implements file permissions using Linux or MacOSX file handling. This is much different than that used by Windows. Remember the purpose of Wine is not to support Windows but to implement the Windows32 and Windows64 APIs on a UNIX type file system. It would take a lot of work to implement NTFS/VFAT/VFAT32 file permissions and just might enrage Microsoft (something that we don't want to do.)

So, your program must be installed on a Linux (Ext3/4) or MacOSX (hpfs) file system.

James McKenzie