Re: Problem with wine creating folders on installs

h2sammo wrote:
i precreated folders but i have the same exact result. i tried picking another path and the same result. it creates first folder but stops afterwards.

the default location is C:/Perfect World Entertainment/Perfect World International

i am able to install other games from mmohut however.

Interesting. I knew of a problem with some versions of UNIX/Linux that could not 'handle' spaces in directory names without going through a complete escape sequence or enclosing in single/double quotes:

.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/IBM/Lotus\ Forms/Viewer/3.5/

or

".wine/drive_c/Program Files/IBM/Lotus Forms/Viewer/e3.5/"

is how I get to the directory to the PureEdge Viewer that I'm working with for a work project.

James McKenzie