Re: Wine and mouse wheel tilts

Kunasha wrote:
I'm not asking that the wheel tilts should be registered in the game, because the game can't register those at all, so that's exactly what I DON'T want.

It appears pretty clear to me that Wine handles these presses by remapping them to scrolling, and what I want to do is I want Wine to not remap them to scrolling, but to something else.
This will require special code which the developers have opted not to do. Either you will have to find someone else to write this code or use Windows. Wish I had a better answer, but there are a limited number of volunteer developers on this FOSS project.

James Mckenzie