Re: please insert the disk 2

James McKenzie wrote:
hedron wrote:
I have both isos mounted, but all games refuse to install unless it's a one CD/DVD game. Upon asking me for disk 2 there is nothing I can do to get it to recognize that the second disk is in fact mounted. Any ideas?
What program and have you looked at the installation how-to on the Applications Database?

All games that require a second disk correct?

Please look through the entries here in the Wine Users Forum. The solution is located in one of the threads here.

James McKenzie