Re: RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 Crossover Help PLEASE!

DayDay666 wrote:
I completely installed RCT2 but it won't start at all! I heard there you had to install a no cd patch but i have no idea how.. can someone help me please?
Since you are using CrossOver, you will have to use there ticket support system.

Fixes for CrossOver may be different than those needed for Wine.

James McKenzie