Re: EA Download Manager

If I bought DVD copies of The Sims 3 and its expansions, it would cost a total of $110, not counting tax or shipping! For a game I already own and can play on Windows, I don't think it's worth it.

Does this mean there's nothing I can do to help the other poor souls with the downloadable versions of The Sims 3 and/or its expansions? I guess I can keep my fingers crossed that EA Download Manager works with future versions of Wine.