Re: windows username & password

David Lawson wrote:
Is there a way to put or give a "windows username & password" into wine,
so that a program running in wine can use it? Specifically, I am using
Dragon Naturally Speaking Preferred 10 and occasionally it wants the windows username and password. DNS 10 does not need the username or password to be useful, but it might
help in the long run. I am using openSuSE 11.1 and
wine-snapshot-1.1.44.20100518-1.1

Regedit will allow you to update the Wine registry. I don't remember the exact key, but it is the User name and organization.

Wine does not need, nor require user names and passwords...

James McKenzie