Re: windows username & password

I don't think Wine runs with any sort of distinction between "regular user" and "admin user", since it's run as the system's logged in username anyway... If an application still requires you to do this (which sounds highly unlikely, or at least I have never encountered it before in my life), try filling in your logged in username and an empty password.