Re: Winepath on Mac

Dear Charles:

Thank you very much for the advise regarding the blackslash issue.  This advice will get me to the proper:

/Users/tpatko/.wine/dosdevices/z:/Users/tpatko/Applications/Firefly/BENCH1.out

versus the stripped

/Users/tpatko/.wine/dosdevices/z:/Users/tpatko/ApplicationsFireflyBENCH1.out

That is certainly a step in the right direction.  I appreciate the tip.

Is there a way to get all the way to the correct path shown below?

/Applications/Firefly/Bench1.out

In sort, is there an option in the winepath call or a change to the source that will automatically drop the preceding wine portion of the path that is not needed for Mac systems calls.  How did I strip:

/Users/tpatko/.wine/dosdevices/z:/Users/tpatko

out of the returned path?

I am working on something that will be used by other users besides myself, so it would need to systematically strip out this preceding portion on any given user's machine.

Thanks,

Thomas