Re: Insert Symbol not working in MS Office 2007 Word

EDIT: I just got symbol.ttf from a Windows installation and guess what? It didn't work. :( Even replacing the OGL.DLL didn't work :(. Is there another way I can insert symbols WITHIN Word? Maybe I could somehow get the 'Insert Symbol' dialog box to show in Word instead of the dropdown like in PowerPoint and Excel?