Re: Insert Symbol not working in MS Office 2007 Word

In my Fonts directory, all the fonts are in there so I don't think I'm supposed to run winetricks allfonts. Do you know where I can download symbol.ttf? If possible, please could you upload your symbol.ttf file and possibly the ogl.dll file as that could also be the problem?

 You can find the ogl.dll file in 'c:/Program Files/Common Files/Microsoft Shared/OFFICE12'[/i]