Re: Latest attempt to install BiblePro on Wine (1.1.38)

James McKenzie wrote:
> All:
>
> I just tried to install the November release of BiblePro onto Wine
> 1.1.38 and it crashed.
>
> The complete installation and run log can be found at:
>
> http://pastebin.com/m1be68424
>
> I've highlighted the error lines that I feel caused the program to crash
> and would like some help in resolving them.

Needed to clear out a couple of old Wine Prefixes and all was well.

Installed with winetricks based upon another bug report with the same
errors:

winetricks gecko dotnet20 mdac28 jet40.

Also installed BibleStudyPro but it crashed on exit.

Looks like the second program is much better than the first.

James McKenzie