Latest attempt to install BiblePro on Wine (1.1.38)

All:

I just tried to install the November release of BiblePro onto Wine
1.1.38 and it crashed.

The complete installation and run log can be found at:

http://pastebin.com/m1be68424

I've highlighted the error lines that I feel caused the program to crash
and would like some help in resolving them.

Thank you.

James McKenzie
(off to see the wizards at MSDN as well.)