MIDI Interface

I am new at Wine, but have managed to get a couple older programs installed in the correct place, such as old MS Cardfile and another small application with an .exe extension.

I need to use Rosegarden and NoteEdit. I have been unable to get my TASCAM US-122 to be acknowledged as hardware let alone get drivers to the correct place in Wine. I see many people are having difficulty with the TASCAM interfaces. What MIDI interfaces will work with Wine?

Spike
spikels6@xxxxxxxxxxx