Re: MCI Avi Video Playback Problem

jbrown wrote:
> I'd really like not to install the Media Player for this.

Actually, I noticed that on my Windows installation SubCreator runs with Media Player engine, too.

I somehow could "install" (i.e. copying and regsvr32'ing, because installation isn't possible) some old Media Player 6.4 dlls and now have a picture which I even can jump in! Only sound is missing, but I suppose I'll figure out this as well somehow.