Choppy Flash with Firefox/Wine

Hello,

I'm dependent on the Windowsversion of Flash, because the Linux Flash hasn't the same capabilities. In other words, some pages doesn't work with the Linux version of Flash (same Versions: 10.0.r42).

So for this reason i installed Firefox and Flash with Winetricks in my Wine. The problem is, that Flashsites are very choppy and sometimes the images/videos disappear. (See attached pictures)

Fedora 12, x64
wine-1.1.32 (x86)
Firefox 3.5.5 (x86)
Flash 10.0.42.34 (x86)