Color Management, icc files, and Photoshop CS2

>From what I have read (see the links below), Photoshop loads the monitor color profile from the 'monitor itself'.  That sounds like it is an over simplified explanation...

But anyways, because of this, I see no place in Photoshop to specify the icc file for the display.  Does wine emulate this behavior in any way?  Can I tell wine to supply Photoshop with a particular icc file (color profile)?

[url]
http://www.photography-forums.com/re-monitor-icc-profiles-t58156.html[/url]