Re: Poker-spy crashing

ive got wine v 1.1.33 i think thats the latest isnt it? it loads fine but as soon as it trys to watch a table im playing and display the statistics it crashs. i think it might have something do with it displaying the data as an htm file below the table i dont know. its just weird to me i can get all my 3d games working but not this im totaly stumped.