Re: Unable To Install Any Applications With Wine

Hey guys,
            Thanks alot for the help. After removing the x86_64 packages for wine, I am still unable to open any applications. This is what it looks like now:

wine-twain-1.1.32-1.fc12.i686
wine-fonts-1.1.32-1.fc12.noarch
wine-common-1.1.32-1.fc12.noarch
wine-1.1.32-1.fc12.i686
wine-desktop-1.1.32-1.fc12.noarch
wine-capi-1.1.32-1.fc12.i686
wine-core-1.1.32-1.fc12.i686
wine-ldap-1.1.32-1.fc12.i686
wine-pulseaudio-1.1.32-1.fc12.i686
wine-cms-1.1.32-1.fc12.i686

I typed in wine setup.exe from terminal, and it said "could not exec wine server". I'm not sure if that's what you mean by running from console or not, as I wasn't able to find information on how to do that. Se Linux management is setup as enforce, enforce, and target. Any other ideas?

Thanks for the help so far.