Unable To Install Any Applications With Wine

Hey guys,
            I just updated my system to Fedora 12 x86_64, and I can't Wine to install any applications. When I go to load the program with Wine, it says opening application, adn after a few seconds the window disappears. I'm not getting any sort of error messages. Has anyone heard of this problem before. I sure could use some help on this one.

           Regards