Wines personal best connection time

I dont know if this is common but I noticed whenever I start steam a window call steam client service popups up and tells me all the ips its connects to and its time. it says its personal best is 27 milliseconds, and my computer connected in 22 milliseconds.  Here is a picture. ITS NOT PHOTOSHOP I PROMISE. Here is direct image, click on it to zoom in.

http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss251/v3el_diablo/Screenshot.png

[Image: http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss251/v3el_diablo/Screenshot.png ]